NAVALPROGETTI offers services to the Marine and Offshore industries worldwide.
NAVALPROGETTI’s activities go from feasibility and conceptual design to basic design and Classification Societies approval process, to detailed design and Shipyard technical support.
We can tackle new vessel designs, as well as ship conversion and jumboization studies.
By means of specialized software and in conjunction with self-developed software operated by specialised engineers, high quality and reliable analyses can be offered.
basic design and detailed design
- Feasibility studies
- Conceptual design
- Ship conversions and/or jumboization studies
- Naval architecture computations
- Hull classification plans and detailed drawings
- Equipment and engine plans
- Detailed equipment and engine room co-ordination plans
- Basic and detailed electrical design
- Marine transportation of offshore structures studies
advanced engineering studies
- Model tests assistance (resistance, propulsion, seakeeping, maneuvering, DP etc.)
- Seakeeping analysis
- CFD analysis
- Dynamic Positionning capability analysis
- Mooring analysis
- Finite element structural analysis
- Noise and Vibrations studies
- Hull production engineering
- Outfitting production engineering
post production services
- Inclining experiment
- Lightship survey
- Sea trials
- Final calculations and operational booklets
- Ship/Rig loading software
- Price quotations
- Procurement assistance
- Building supervision